Our Aims and Vision
A community of enthused and high-achieving learners, who aspire to be caring and respectful citizens.
Our curriculum ensures learning is engaging and relevant to the needs of the children in our diverse community. Our rich curriculum teaches the knowledge and skills to create life-long learners, always building on what children have learnt before and developing a passion to learn more in the future.
Our curriculum aims to develop:
- High aspirations
- Self-motivation and resilience
- Excellent communication skills
- Enterprising problem solvers
- Pride in producing high quality end products
- Collaboration skills through working together
- Working for real life
- Reflection and evaluation
Growing together to be the best that we can be.
At DBCPS we work hard to instil the values of self-belief, respect, independence, determination, growing together and excellence through our curriculum and everyday practice.